By using this website, you agree to these terms as well as fair / common sense usage. If you don’t agree, please close your browser to end your session.
The publisher is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages from the use or mis-use of any content or services on this site, or in any substitute services or sales.
These terms may be updated at any time, and by using this site you agree to abide by any such changes.
- If you’re a WordPress user, WordPress may set cookies when you log into your account; this information isn’t shared with or controlled by the Goldman Press
- Cookies that enable you to add books to your shopping cart and checkout
- PHP Session ID cookie (a temporary cookie which expires when you close your browser) used in submitting forms and in moving you from page to page within the site.
- __utma, b, c & z are Google Analytics cookies used to log visitors’ locations, which pages you look at and how long you stay on the site for. This is useful information which can help us develop this website so that it stays relevant to visitors. You can find out more about these cookies here: http://www.freelancecomputers.co.uk/what-are-utma-cookies. You can choose to opt-out of Google Anayltic tracking: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cookies may also be set depending on how you interact with your own social media accounts to share content from this site. Trackers include Facebook Social Graph and Pinterest.
Your personal details
If you use the contact form, your details will only be used for the purpose of responding to your query.
If you request an alert about future titles we’ll send you an email to let you know when books are released. You can unsubscribe by clicking the link in the email, or by writing to us at any time.
We’ll keep any details you share with us safe, won’t sell or pass them on to third parties unless required by the law, and will delete them if 12 months passes without communication.
The publisher makes all efforts to ensure the information on this site is correct at the current time – but please note that content may change from time to time.
All content is copyright and may not be re-used without the written permission of the publisher. If you’d like to reprint material from any of our titles, please contact info@ thegoldmanpress.co.uk.
Please take care when visiting third party links from this site. You can preview link addresses by hovering over linked text and choose for yourself whether it’s a site you wish to visit. We’re not responsible for the content of other sites or your browsing experience on them, or any resulting loss or damage as a result of following links.
If you choose to order titles from other supplies, your contract is with them – unfortunately we can’t help with non-delivery of stock or pricing, and can’t be responsible for your dealings with them. Choose your supplier with care and use a trusted retailer.